Artist Residency - Day 23 - Scavenger

Scavenger Days are nearly OVER
One of my last day picking up rubbish today I have concentrated in the last minute design of the Totem and went to pick up flatten plastic bottles

Photo by Debbie Punton

Today the lovely warm weather brought many visitors, some recurring friendly people, to the studio.
Many budding artists live in the area and use the #FootscrayLibrary extensively I must say that the library has an amazing program catering for all the communities from the Maribyrnong area.

Here are some photos of the flatten bottles gathered from one area along French Street( how appropriate). This was before a lovely vietnamese lunch at #PhoHungVuongSaigon next to Nab at 128 Hopkins st, right opposite #Trocadero and #FiveWalls galleries. I always love coming to this restaurant where the locals go and have never been disappointed. That was after I took my friends on a tour of my favorite Footscray market #LittleSaigonMarket where the products are soooo fresh they are still moving and the fruit taste sooo sweet and buttery (mangoes, pawpaws, avocado, etc)
Anyone hungry now ?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News and more...

Oceans

Dismantling