Portraits of Melbourne Launched this February at The French Consulat in Melbourne


Portraits de Melbourne by the author Valentine Sabouraud Hiraki-Editions

How honoured I am to be part of this wonderful group of people living and breathing Melbourne

in my studio (photo by Emma Bartlett)

For my part, it has been more than 26 years and I have not regretted one-minute landing here in the first place
Finding a job, meeting a group of friends thanks to my Australian encounter in Venice (Louise Owen)  getting married and giving birth to 2 beautiful girls and for the last 15 years being and living as an artist doing the job of my dreams, as you can see Melbourne has not dispointed me the slightest
Valentine the author has faithfully told my Australian story and it is amazing to read oneself like listening to someone's life story

For French speaking people coming to Melbourne and Francophiles alike, it is a book not to miss as the richness of its inhabitants spreads far and wide by their inspirational life written by the talented Valentine Sabouraud and my studio portrait taken by the talented Emma Bartlett

Encore Merci Valentine et Emma pour votre generosite



please find the link here:
http://hikari-editions.com/products/portraits-de-melbourne



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News and more...

Oceans

Dismantling