Back from a whirlwind trip in Europe


While jet lagged I am writing a quick note to say that am back online and in the flesh in Australia. I have seen new and old sites that took my breath away, I have laughed and been myself as I had not done in many years, I have enjoyed and discovered many foods, I have seen many old friends and family and encountered and befriended people from all parts of the globe, I have been on adventures on uncharted territories and left traces of my passage there through my art installation but most of all I blessed my time overseas...France-Spain-Portugal you unveiled your true European beauty and it is with this message of gratitude that in the next posts I will reveal the works I could achieve whilst away in my artist residency in Spain at Can Serrat at the bottom of this gigantic mountain 'Montserrat'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News and more...

Oceans

Dismantling