Artist residency 2016 and exhibition

It is that time of the year again and I am getting prepared to go on my 2016 Can Serrat artist residency in Spain at the bottom of Mount Serrat 40kms away from Barcelona this September.
I am very excited to refresh my artist soul, fill my image library and see what else is out there plus visit my family and friends in Paris and later on in Portugal.
I will be developing new series influenced by my surroundings as I would like to surrender to my new environment and I cannot wait to show you the results as I will go dark for the next 6 weeks and will live a life of serenity without any social media (so she says)...

Upon my return, I will hang a large work in 'Immerse'.Thisexhibition program, features acclaimed and emerging artists. 30 exhibitions over 30 days in 30 venues divided between 6 curators in Knox city so keep your ears open...

Till then keep SAFE and keep SANE - be creative no matter what!

 Organic Plastic at Unicorn Lane Gallery Ballarat (detail)
on 24/7 till 29 September 2016 

Fan-Tastic a sculptural installation (detail)
for Immerse at Knox Arts Center
Opening November 12 till 12 December 2016
Knox Arts Center




NO Need to use Plastic TODAY

make your life plastic free 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News and more...

Oceans

Dismantling