Excitement is in the air….

New Show-Memoire de Vie

Gently but surely the artworks is coming together 
for my long awaited solo exhibition 
at The Alliance Française 
51 Grey St 
St Kilda

The 'Eildon Gallery' 
is situated in the ballroom in the grand mansion 
and offers an opportunity to set up works in 2 different areas

This show is exiting for me
as I am bringing together the full spectrum of my multi-disciplinary practice 
in one single venue.

'Mémoire de Vie’ exhibits 
the extent of my passion for 
painting abstract
painting realism 
assemblage
sculpture 
installation 

As an artist participating in a show means that you may be able to enter only one or two works. While this is a great all worth while and the artist may target only one stream of work from their own practice, it is also wonderful to be invited to have the opportunity to bring it all under one roof.
Some challenges of courses came across this pursuit (and am sure more will come as I install the work early October) but excitement is in the air….

Love to see you at the opening!

All Welcome (friends included)



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News and more...

Oceans

Dismantling